Dairy Animal Registrations
Welcome to the Agricultural Industry Market Information System (AIMIS) dairy genetics database. This section houses reports on the Number of Registrations of Dairy Cows and Goats registered as Purebred or Non-Purebred in accordance with the Animal Pedigree Act.
This section also provides animal registration information from Artificial Insemination Sires as well as Embryo Transfers. These reports are available in various formats.
For customized reports, please utilize the AIMIS database links provided below:
AIMIS - Dairy Genetics
Animal Registrations in Canada
- Animal Registrations in Canada
- Female Registrations in Canada
- Male Registrations in Canada
- Registrations of Animals from Artificial Insemination Sires in Canada
- Registrations of Animals from Embryo Transfer in Canada
Animal Registrations by Province
- Animal Registrations by Province
- Female Registrations by Province
- Animal Registrations by Breed and by Province
- Female Registrations by Breed and by Province
If you are unable to access Excel or PDF file formats, please contact the Canadian Dairy Information Centre to request an alternative format.
- Date Modified: